Overcast ....

3rd September 2022 (Saturday)     07.00 .... Although looking bonnie, even


when the sky is heavily overcast, as it is this morning, our wee corner of  Mother Earth disnae really suit grey: the moody look is never as cheerful and uplifting as a bright and sunny start to a day.   It isn’t raining at the moment, but it looks like we could get some light rain.... before sunny spells move in. 

20.30    It hasn’t been the bonniest o’ days but I biked up to the shops and came home by way of Balbuthie and Kinneuchar;  that is the longest bike run I’ve done since having the virus.    I lost confidence after I fainted, and never wanted to be too far from home;  so today’s run means that I am definitely getting better.... slowly.   Fatigue hit me in the afternoon so I rested.   Tight now I’m feeling chirpy, but will have an early night in bed.


I am partial to the wee tautties that are on the shelves just now so, the other day I bought a pack .... today I spent a good half hour at the sink, picking all the wee ‘eyes’ etc off them:  I have been known to peel them.

The sheets are on the single bed... all I have to do is put the downie intae it’s cover... likewise the pillows into their covers... and we have a bed ready for Iain next weekend.  No wonder I am tired.   I need a cuppa.


21.30   While enjoying the aforementioned cuppa I have been checking the weather for tomorrow:   Fife is covered by a Yellow warning for heavy rain, from midnight tonight through to 15.00 tomorrow afternoon.   I won’t be going far on the bike tomorrow;  in fact it looks like tomorrow could be drawing and computer day.   Oh well .... there’s loads o’ stuff I want to do;  after I finish Iain’s bed!

Sunny spells were few and far between today... hopefully we’ll get a few later on


tomorrow afternoon.    Morning time is forecast to be the wettest part of the day.... somewhere else in Fife.  

I have enjoyed today in spite of it being various shades of grey most of the time; it was pleasantly warm even exposed to the wind;  and it is going to be warm overnight.   I think it’s hot chocolate time.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....