Lovely morning ...

7th September 2020 (Wednesday)   08.30 .... we had thick haar earlier in the


morning but that has melted back out to sea and we now have a glorious , bright, sunny and warm day.   I’ve been for the paper(s) and visited the ‘arbour:  Stewart (Harbour Master) beat me to it this morning.   The tide was out (high tide is at 12.49) so I had a wander round the boats... until the camera battery went.    The haar might drift around today..... if so, we could get some interesting photographs.   I’m ready for breakfast.

21.30     The road resurfacing,  between Upper Largo and Lundin links, is progressing rapidly;  I don’t see it taking the 15 working days as planned.   Obviously there’s a holdup at the traffic lights but nothing annoying... though it might be at rush hour.


I’ve been at Letham Glen with Alice and other volunteers;  I’m not a volunteer I just wanted to see what is happening around Levenmouth:  today we chatted, Shona made a card, and we all played dominoes.   I’ll change that;  three  played I made up the numbers.    It was a good laugh... and ... yes I eventually won the very last game.   Happy boy.

After Letham Glen we went back to Alice’s then onto Windygates, to have lunch with Izzy and Alan (Alice’s daughter and son-in-law).    Alan and Izzy have  classic Chevrolet pickup;  I’m not sure what year but it looks like early 50’s.

Tomorrow is an important day for me; I’m going to have my haircut at Lorraine’s.... and it’s long overdue.  Actually I’ve let my hair grow long so that Lorraine  can actually do something with it.   That ‘operation’ happens at 10.15.   Apart from that 'operation' which happens at 10.15 I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow.

Fife is covered by a Yellow Warning for heavy rain;  the warning is ‘operational from

Classic Chevrolet pickup.

04.00 to 10.00 tomorrow morning; the weather forecast for tomorrow being ....‘thundery showers and a moderate breeze’.    It might be damp in the morning.

I have enjoyed today.... and, as is usual after an enjoyable day, I am well tired.   It’s chocolate time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....