Lovely autumnal morning ....

21st August 2022 (Sunday)     10.00 .... There’s a braw autumnal feel to the air

The new 'Four Winds'.

this morning;  it’s a ‘play day’.   I’ve been out on the bike but had to cut short an enjoyable potter about because the battery was low.   It’s now being charged so I might go out again later in the afternoon.   It depends on what the ‘troops’ are doing:  Janice is walking 20,000 steps per day.... Michael .... er ... enjoys the exercise!
 


18.30    ‘The Troops’ decided to visit Kellie Castle this morning so grabbed a camera and I tagged along.     Janice and Michael were going to do the guided tour of the Castle, but I chose to potter around the garden and grounds, ‘cos ... when Alice and I were up there a couple of months ago the Castle was ‘closed’, (but the gardens were open), so we have yet to do the tour.    I enjoyed a quiet walk round the garden, on what was a lovely warm, verging on hot, day.   We finished the tour with a cuppa and scone.   Robbie's daughter was on desk duty, and reminded me that we have a 'Lite Bite' lunch at Colinsburgh on Wednesday.


Back at Ivy I did a quick download of the photos I’d taken, then flopped on to the top of my bed for a much needed catnap.   The catnap lasted an hour and a half.   I woke up feeling refreshed and ‘rarin to go’.... but didn’t.   Instead of ‘going’ I sorted out the Kellie photos and had a cuppa.   I think the Janice and Michael must be out walking.  








21.15    Janice and Michael walked over to Shell Bay and back so I think she has almost reached her 20,000 step target;  they are off out again but I think this walk, to the 19th and back,  will involve about 500 steps. 

I am having an early night, having felt ‘under the weather’ for the past couple of days.  


When I got up this morning I felt good, but have probably overdone the ‘action’ today, so feel tired tonight.   Tomorrow might be a rest day;  Janice mentioned Hill o’ Tarvit so I might tag along;  it’s a while since I was there.   And ... it’s not far from the FD factory.

The forecast is for out weather to be cloudier with a light easterly breeze;  I don’t think rain is mentioned.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....