Fresh breeze ....

3rd August 2022 (Wednesday)     07.30 .... it’s ‘bright and breezy’ with a frisky


wind (F4-5) off the SW so it’s a bonnie morning, with fresh feel to the air... but it’s going to get warmer by the middle of the day.  At the moment it looks like we could have light showers.   I did a COVID test (half an hour ago) and it came up ‘Clear’(which didn’t surprise me) so I suspect it’s the pollen that’s the  problem.   My airways are clear just now.

11.15   The car tyres had new valves fitted, and then resealed, which job took less than 20 minutes;  I then went to B n Q’s and Sainsbury’s and was back in Ivy by 10.00.   A bit of ‘work’ and a bit of play is next ... after a cuppa.

19.00    It was very peaceful up at Chapel Green when I was there this morning.   Ron was out with the pony and trap (which I photographed), and took a turn up to Chapel Green turning point;  where the three of us (four of us if you include the pony) had a good old fashioned, very relaxing Kinneuchar kind o’ blether.  That was just after ‘morrrrrning coffee’ time.   When they set off on their travels (Elie then home to Kinneuchar) I pottered around Chapel Green.   By the time I was back at Ivy I was well ready for lunch.


The de- mancaving operation (which continues unabated .... but awfie slowly) is trickier than I thought it would be.  Corners, that I used to get into ‘nae bother’, seem awfie awkward now...sort of higher up or lower down, and there’s more of them. 
 A ‘rest day’ will be on the cards soon.







21.30    Fife has a Yellow Warning (severe weather possible) for overnight rain;  the warning is active from 21.00 tonight until 06.00 tomorrow morning, which is the perfect time for us to have rain.  Thunder isn’t mentioned.

I guess that tomorrow’s plan all depends on what the weather is doing.  With me having


a choice of things to do I shouldn’t be bored.  ‘Things’ to do includes, watching the Commonwealth Games.  And maybe a wee bit o’ work now and again.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....