Breezy ....

6th August 2022 (Saturday)     07.00 .... I had to cancel the ‘plan’ to go out

From the top deck of the '95' bus -October 2009.

early on the bike .... it was spittin’ rain.  It’s just a light shower, and, though the forecast is light cloud and a moderate breeze, the chance of precipitation decreases by mid morning.   I’m hoping for sunny spells .... and  a good drying day;  at the moment it’s cool with a showery look to the sky.

11.00    I am a slightly frustrated boy;  I have a fully charged bike, and I’m feeling playful but there weather has not been friendly;  having said that, the sky is beginning to brighten so I might get out in the afternoon.   In the meantime I have done a wee bit o’ de-mancaving.... so the morrrrrning hasn’t being entirely wasted.  Oh... I forgot about the Commonwealth Game;  I think it’s time to ‘ave a cuppa and check out the action at Birmingham.

14.00     The sunny spells have started so I am considering going out to play;  it all depends on how busy the roads are.   Ferry Road was busy in the morning;  and I imagine going to Elie via Liberty would be too much o’ a challenge at this time o’ day.   When I go out, probably late afternoon or early evening time, I’ll make for Kinneuchar.

Lower Largo.   October 2009.

22.00    Being that I got diverted I never went out on the bike;  but it was a good ‘diversion’ and one that’s long overdue.   I traced out the lettering for the Ivy Cottage sign (front gate)... and it’s ready to write tomorrow.   Clever boy.... as long as I don’t get diverted onto something else!

Although I’ve had a quiet and restful day, I managed to do fair amount of de –mancaving.   In fact if I’m not careful, and got a bunch o’ floo’ers for the living room, Ivy Cottage would begin to look girl cave-ish.  Methinks I’ll curtail my de-mancaving activities a bit!  

It’s going to be a brighter day tomorrow; ‘bright and breezy’ in fact.  I need to do a

The 'Leven Lum'.

shopping so I’ll do that bright and early too.  That will leave the rest of the day to watch ... oops ... do the Ivy Cottage sign.   There’s new ‘B n M’ opened in Glenrothes I might venture along there.   I wonder what Alice is doing in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....