Another bonnie morning ....

 

12th August 2022 (Friday)   07.00 .... It’s another cracker o’ a mornin’....not a


cloud in the sky blue sky and it’s warm already.  (It will be hot on the grouse moors).   I’m going to get the bike out after this update and do a quick tour before breakfast.

11.30   A big “Thank You” to Michael and Janice who cleaned out the rhones this morning ....a job that badly needed doing.   I swept the pavement. 

There’s seems to be a slight change on with the weather;  there’s thin cloud drifting over.... and a welcome cool breeze off the sea.   I hope it disnae mean haar.     We have 20C in the garden at present.

18.30   I went out on the bike first thing;  and I got the paper.   It was a beautiful morning for biking so I came home by way of the harbour and Elie Estate.   There was a breeze so the loch was only mirror like where the pond weed was;  someone lochside cleaned out their pond, 20 years or so ago, and dumped the old weed into the loch where it has thrived.... unfortunately.  I didn’t meet anyone on the estate this morning.


Once again it was too hot for me in the afternoon and I had to take cover in Ivy.  I had planned to go to Leven to buy stain but decided to do that either tomorrow or Sunday.   There’s definitely a change on with the weather;  probably haar after the past few hot days.   Thunder storms are forecast for Sunday/Monday.



21.30   The haar moved in and we have low cloud now.... and still be with us tomorrow morning.   That’s how it goes after a few days hot weather on the East Coast.

I’m tired after a busy day.... tomorrow will be a rest day;  I’ll do the shopping on Sunday,


hoping that the temporary traffic lights in Lundin Links are less busy at that time.   Better still if the job is finished and the lights off to somewhere else;  like the West of Fife.

Michael and Janice are going to Dunfermline to visit friends tomorrow... and will stay a couple of night, coming back to Ivy on Monday.   They will be here until for the remainder of their holiday.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....