Warm and overcast .....

6th May 2022 (Friday)     07.30 .... The early morning bike plan fell by the

Yep.... it's been that kind o' day.

wayside;  there was light drizzle  earlier, and it’s still threatening so I’ll go out later.    I’m feeling positive so the washing is going through the machine.... it might be mid morrrrrrrning before it ends up on the line: sunny intervals and a moderate breeze being the forecast for KY9 from mid morning – ish.

17.30    As I suspected it would be;  today has been a ‘rest day’.  The muscles had to have a rest after yesterday’s decent run out on the bike.,,, but I might go out in the evening, if it isn’t too windy.   Ferry Road has been busy the afternoon... most of the day in fact..  

My washing dried.... after getting an extra rinse when on the line.  I’ll do the ironing after this update.... ’ousework isn’t strenuous the way I do it.

21.00   I’ve had a really quiet day.... a bit like the Eider on the rocks off Chapel Green!    I’ve done the ironing and a wee bit o’ ooverin’ and dustin’ .... but mostly I have been dreamin’.   Funnily enough I have enjoyed today.... even though I never went further than the front gate;  but there’s not much else to write about;  nothing interesting anyway....unless you are interested in Gothic Architecture.


The wind is veering right round to the East tomorrow.... so it will feel colder again.... but, thankfully, rain isn’t mentioned in our weather forecast;  which is ‘light cloud and a gentle breeze’.   It’s the direction of the ‘gentle breeze’ that’s the problem.

The ‘plan’ is to be a bundle of action tomorrow....before the streets get busy;  and if it’s not too cold for my delicate complexion.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....