Another lovely morning ....

20th May 2022  (Friday)  08.30 .... we have another bright and breezy


morning.... and I am in a working playing mood.   I’ve been for the paper and visited the harbour (in the car).... Mr ‘B’ was working on ‘Sundance’: I missed talking to him as I had to go back to the sea wall where I’d been taking photos having left my stick on the wall.

I plan to have a quick trip up to Kinneuchar (with my specs this time) to do a few more measurements.    There’s a chance of showers in the afternoon so I’d better do Kinneuchar in the morrrrrrrrrrrning. 

18.00    The sky clouded over in the afternoon but so far any showers have been somewhere else.     I didn’t go to Kinneuchar today;  I actually ended up doing a spot of ‘gardening’ (the broon bucket is half full of gardening stuff) and making some ready meals for the freezer.   I went up to Chapel Green later in the afternoon; I don’t know what was in the air but my asthma fired up and I was glad to get home.... on the verge of an asthma attack.    However the ‘bloo puffer’ sorted that out and I am fine now.   I honestly don’t know what ‘appened;  my breathing had been fine until about 15.30.   My life changed on 26/27th March (when I caught a virus):  however I do feel that I am on the mend... albeit slowly.   Obviously I’ll have to be more selective as to when I go out.   Luckily I’m not allergic to cuppas.


21.30   I’m looking forward to going to Kinneuchar tomorrow;  this time I’ll remember to take my specs; and I’ll need to buy a couple of scones for morning coffee with Shona.   It’s going to be a nice day.... much like today’s weather in fact;  ‘sunny intervals with a frisky wind’.

I’ve enjoyed today.... even the ‘working’ bit.    With the ‘broon bin’ being half full I can’t do much more in the garden, so tomorrow will be a rest/play day.   I have some measuring to do at Kinneuchar, and a lot of writing up.  

There’s going to be a lot going on around the villages at ‘Jubilee time’:  I hope the weather is good... there will be a load of photo opportunities.

Oh .... I know what brought on the asthma set back this afternoon;   I went out on the


bike and didn’t notice that the temperature had dropped.  A change in temperature is one of the main asthma triggers.   ‘Flap on’.... New Tricks is coming on .... and I need to make a cuppa.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....