Nice morning ....

15th May 2022 (Sunday)    09.30 .... things are happening ‘aw ower the place’


this morning:  we have a new derrick on the pier.... Jock’s car is moored up at the Library;  the Library isnae ‘open’ so he must be golfin’.... and yacht ‘Tami Nori’ is at the mooring buoy.  Apart from the aforementioned everything else is where it should be.

We have a lovely morning... if it wisnae for a nice cool NE breeze it would be far too warm in the sun.   I’ve been for the paper (in the car) and ‘plan’ to go out on the bike later in the afternoon:  if it isn’t too warm..... actually I feel ‘slightly sluggish’ this morrrrrrrrning.   I have a paper to browse so I need to put the kettle 'on'.

18.30   Clean the windows?.... never even got the step ladders out:  in fact I spent the afternoon watching the TV and doing Soduko’s.   I’ve come to the conclusion that the virus I had was the COVID... the vaccine works really well on the physical bit.... sore head, throat and cough;  so well that it does feel like ‘just a cold’.    However the vaccine doesn’t seem to stop the longer term ‘side effects’;  such as fatigue etc.    This morning I wandered around the harbour... I enjoyed that.   I then enjoyed sorting out the photos I’d take, planning to clean the windows, making lunch (Sausages, mash and vegetables)


etc..... then the energy fizzles out.  I didn’t go out on the bike in the afternoon, mind you it was a bit windy (and from the wrong direction) for me.   I feel ‘positive’ .... but frustrated at the same time.   What we all need is a spell of warm sunny weather to help us to shake orf any bugs.   Must go ‘slight flap on’ .... I’m going to bring the step ladders in so that I can clean the insides of the windows tomorrow.

23.00    This is a late night for me, after watching a Jubilee Celebration on Channel 3.  I took some photos but whether they will be any good remains to be seen:  tomorrow!   It’s bed time for me now... and I suspect I won’t be getting ‘up’ early tomorrow morning.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....