Quiet morning .....

1st May 2022 (Sunday)     08.30 .... I haven’t been anywhere this morning


because, although dry, it was dull and damp looking.... but I have been busy backing up photographs.   I suppose I should have washed my face in the May dew first thing .... but it was drab and dull looking at that time.  The sun is starting to break through now so we should have a bonnie day to ‘play’ with.    I’ll go out on the bike after breakfast:  can’t go far ‘cos the battery is half full.... full enough to circumnavigate the villages.

11.00    I spent a relaxing half hour up at Chapel Green (note to me;  take enough kitchen roll to dry a whole seat) where I ended up chatting to Ann...a near neighbour.   It was warm in the sun... but cool when the sun went behind the clouds.

The bike battery is being charged up... the ‘plan’ is to go out in the afternoon; in warm sunshine (I hope).   The Town Hall is doing morrrrrrrning coffee today so I’m going to bumble down there in a wee while.   I meant to go yesterday but ended up ‘playing’ with photographs.


16.30   I enjoyed my ‘morrrrrrrrning coffee tea’ in the Toon Hall;  and it was a popular place to be.   I actually bought a ‘hot dog’ to take home for lunch;  that was a tasty change for me.  I think the last time I had a ‘hot dog’ was when ‘JB’ and I visited the Christmas Fayre in Edinburgh a few years ago.

It has been a nice day.... and a busy one:  in fact the roads were too busy for me  and I didn’t go out on the bike in the afternoon.   Oh well ....I have a fully charged battery for tomorrow morrrrrning.

21.00   This has been a quiet but enjoyable day.   Backing up my photographs was an important job and .... there’s room on the computer for another batch now!   The villages have been busy with folk following the ‘Scarecrow Trail’ round the villages.   Tomorrow


is still a holiday so the villages will be busy again.   I ‘plan’ to go out early to miss the traffic.  The weather should be much the same as todays.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....