Quiet morning ....

7th May 2022 (Saturday)     09.30 .... It’s beautiful morning; cloudy but very


peaceful.... and we are forecast to get sunny spells in the afternoon.   I took the car when I went for the paper, because it was spittin’ rain at the time but I hope to get out on the bike later in the morning, then charge the battery up and go out again later in the afternoon.   Depends on how busy the roads are.  

Elie harbour is incredible at early morning time;  especially when the light was as it was this morning.  Yes all is where it should be at the harbour.    I like harbours.... there’s always something happening.

13.30    I’ve been out on the bike... but I didn’t go as far as I wanted ‘cos it was spittin’ rain, and it started to get serious so I abandoned the mission.   The bike battery was down at one bar so it’s now being charged, and I should get out later in the afternoon;  the sun is starting to break through now.


17.30    The sun did break through the clouds but only for short spells.... at least it was brighter.    I got the bike out in the late part of the afternoon and did the same run as I did the other day;  Kinneuchar, Elie Estate then home by Elie.   It was easier this time but there’s no denying it, that virus I had is taking a bit of shaking orf.   The breathing tubes have been the worst affected but they are slowly clearing.   I wish I had done a test at the time;  I’ll never know now whether I had COVID or not.   Luckily, the time I did have a virus I lay low because I didn’t feel like going out;  in fact I’ve near enough been self isolating for the past two years.   Anyway I enjoyed my trip out on the bike this afternoon;  but it was cold.

20.30    Tomorrow is going to be a ‘rest day’;  the weather is going to be much like today’s was....with the wind from the East so once again it will be cool.    I’ll take the bike to go for the paper in the morning... and visit the harbour;  that’s assuming the weather is amenable.  

I’m tired tonight so it’s early chocolate, then try to find something to watch on the tele: 


if I can’t find anything to watch it will be an early night in bed with my book.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....