Grey sky ....

8th May 2022 (Sunday)      07.00 .... On this date 64 years ago I arrived at

Mick Wheeler and Alberto - Cyprus1959.

Aldershot to start my National Service; two enjoyable and exciting years.   How time flies.

  Unfortunately the wind is from the Southeast, so the East coast is going to be cloudy (but dry) for most of the day....and cold in a freshening wind.   All the Fife weather cams are showing grey skies just now...but sunny spells will drift our way by lunch time.


15.30    Wellll.... I haven’t been anywhere (apart from the beach this morning) but I have had an enjoyable day ‘working’ (?) in the garden.  I’ve had plenty ‘rest periods in The Hutte....and I’ve actually enjoyed  filling the ‘broon’ bucket.   I did think of going out on the bike earlier but the road was too busy... and I was in a pruning mood.

I like this tulip.

19.00    It has been a nice day and the villages have been busy;  if the number of cars going up and down Ferry Road is anything to go by.   I imagine the beach would have been fairly busy ....but cool in the fresh breeze we had in the afternoon.   I certainly enjoyed myself in the garden today which is sheltered from winds from most directions.... and I got a few flower photographs.   I hope to do some more work tomorrow assuming the weather is fine.   It’s going to be windier, according to the forecast, with the change of precipitation.   

22.30    I’ve been watching “The Secrets behind the Crown” (I think that was what it


was called);  a documentary style programme about the ‘family’ problems the (present) Royal Family has had over the years.   I found it interesting ... a ‘Rolls Royce’ version of family life and the problems therein.    The conclusion reached was that the Royal Family has the same problems with family that all families have; the only difference is that their problems are publicised.... worldwide.  


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....