Feeling fresh (so is the weather)....

27th Nove... oops May 2022 (Friday)    06.30 .... Yep it’s bright, sunny


and cool;  not the temperature’s we should be getting at the beginning of summer.    It is a bonnie morning,  but the frisky wind is is spoiling what would be a really warm day;  I hope to get out on the bike later but I’m thinkin’ it’s going to be a ‘light gardening’, with heavy Soduko’s and research in the Hutte again today.

08.30  The wind is chilly;  however I’m going to get the bike out (and the warm jacket) later in the morning.... it isn’t quite as windy as it was yesterday.   Not just now anyway.   I’ve been for the paper (in the car) and had a quick turn down to the harbour;  all is good down there... apart from the wind.   It’s breakfast time.

12.30    It’s actually pleasant, tidying up the picnic table bit at The Hutte;  I’m going to begin tidying up the inside The Hutte in the afternoon.   When the pandemic was active I used the Hutte as a workspace, for drawing etc;  more of a work space than a place to sit in.... though the two chairs were operational.    I want The Hutte fully operational, as a ‘sitting space’ before Emily and John arrive on Monday.


18.00   The ‘work’ is progressing slowly and almost steadily.   Working round about the Hutte tends to lead to ‘tea breaks’ and Soduko’s:  however I’m pleased that I feel like doing things again...  even slowly.    Fatigue still sets in after 14.00 but I’m happy enough to ‘rest’ and feed ‘Blob and wife;  they are feeding young.   He is bolder than she is;  if I’m sitting reading or doing a Soduko and not paying attention, he perches on my knee and gives me the ‘I’ve got bairns tae feed’ look’.   




22.00    The wind has moderated and we’ve had a quiet end to the evening; tomorrow

Cactus flower.

our weather is going to be ‘sunny intervals with a gentle breeze’.... I’ll get the bike out... though the main ‘plan’ is to continue with the tidying up.   I’m just so happy to be getting back to wanting to do things again;  coping with the fatigue is easy.... resting I can do nae bother.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....