Nice morrrrrrrrrning ....

4th May 2022 (Wednesday)     10.00.... All is good at Elie and Earlsferry this


morning;  I’ve been for the paper (and got it), visited the harbour (and photographed it to bits), had breakfast;  now I’m thinking of getting the bike out.   I had a few spits and spots o’ rain at the harbour so I’ll check the weather forecast (and have a bother cuppa) before deciding when to go out on the bike.



16.45    I decided to go biking in the afternoon;  then the showers came.   No biking in the afternoon.   I took some glass to the skip at Woodhaven, and picked up my prescription at the chemist.... but that was in the car.   So this has been a ‘rest day’.... though I might go out on the bike in a wee while:  it looks like the showers have moved away.... and the traffic has quietened.    Pollution/pollen levels have been high today. 


Some of the local potholes are being patched up at long last;  but not all of them.   You find them all when on a bike.  I’ll have a cuppa and have a look at the shower cloud situation.

20.30   I had breezy but pleasant run up to Chapel Green in the early evening;  and I enjoyed a seat (and a blether) overlooking Elie Bay;  actually it was quite warm in the fresh westerly breeze.   From there I went up to the Pony Field  to take in a view that I always enjoy.   I had hoped to see a few golfers on the course but I could only see one.

Strangely enough this has been a bad breathing day for me;  alright first thing in the morning and  in the evening but the bit in between can be iffy.    That reminds me I must write a few notes to place in strategic places reminding me of my phone appointment with Gill (Nurse).   That will be done immediately after this update.

The ‘plan’ for tomorrow all depends on the weather...."light cloud with a moderate


breeze and the chance of precipitation” is the forecast so I’ll have to work between showers.   I’ll see how it looks at 06.00.   

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....