Overcast with the chance of precipitation.....

9th May 2022 (Monday)    08.30 .... It’s cloudier and windier with the chance of


precipitation now and again;  but a nice enough day for going out to ‘play’.... as long as you keep an eye on the weather.

The paper has been uplifted and the harbour checked (I spent the past 24 hours worrying about the harbour) then a run home by way of Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar.   I might go out on the bike after morrrrrrrrning coffee.... if the sky brightens.   Sunny spells would be welcome!


16.30    It has been a TV/computer kind of day.  I went to the gate a few minutes ago to check the weather and it is raining;  not heavily but definitely wet so it looks like no biking today.    I had been looking forward to a few later afternoon sunny spells but the sky doesn't look promising.  Tomorrow is a better forecast but I can’t go out until after 09.00, when I have a phone appointment with Gill the (Asthma Nurse).  I’ll check the Fife weather cams before making a cuppa.   


The weather cams are all showing an overcast sky;  no biking, but I might take a walk to the beach in the evening.

20.30    I’ve had a restful and relaxing day... mostly because of intermittent light rain.   I see ‘bloo’ bits in the sky now ... a promising sign for tomorrow.   Whatever I do tomorrow morning I must not go out until after my Phone Appointment:  after that I can work in the garden or go ‘out to play’.  

I’m starting to feel better but there’s no doubt that the virus I had clagged up my tubes however they are slowly starting to clear.   What I need... what we all need... is a decent spell of warm weather;  a long hot warm summer would be ideal.

It’s hard to believe but I found two old films on Channel 82 that I enjoyed:  one was


filmed around London in the late 1950’s and the other around Rye and Winchelsea...also filmed in the late 1950’s.   They weren’t long films but I found them interesting, both for the story and the places they were filmed in. 

The ‘plan’ for tomorrow is to stay around Ivy until after 09.00;  I know that, if it’s a bonnie morning and I go out on the bike I’ll get sidetracked.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....