Frisky wind ....

11th May 2022 (Wednesday)    08.30 .... It’s ‘bright and breezy’ this morning....


and warm when you’re sheltered from the wind, but there’s lot of wind chill to be factored in when out in the open.    It’s col.    The wind was F4 – 5 when I was at the harbour, but is forecast to freshen (F6) before moderating (slightly) in the afternoon.    I hope to go out on the bike then;  I’ll go into Elie estate and out of the wind.



21.30    It has been a lovely though rather breezy day;   and I never went out on the bike.    I had an attack of ‘leth’ (lethargy) this afternoon.     After washing the floors it is normal for me to feel stiff the next day but that virus has “taken the wind oot o’ ma sails”... hence the lazy afternoon;  normally I’d have been out on the bike.  Oh I did some research and drawing.... and Soduko’s; but nothing overly physical.   


I managed to have a run up to Balcarres Estate (in the car) to have a potter round the Woodland Walk to relax among the greenery.  The plan is to bike up to Balcarres and visit the quieter corner that I can’t take the car into. 

I had a pleasant evening chatting to Heather and Alistair, who are up from Durham, for a few days.   The ‘plan’ is for me to wander along for coffee with them tomorrow.   That’s the ‘plan’ every time they come up; unfortunately I usually go out on the bike;  get waylaid and forget the ‘plan’.   Now if I was to visit them on the way up to Chapel Green, before I get diverted, I’d end up with coffee and conversation.   That’s a plan for tomorrow.

Having had a lazy afternoon there’s not much to write about;  I have three different


drawings on the go to keep me busy ....and content.    I’ll let you see them when I think they are ‘finished’.  It’s making my mind up, and deciding that they are ‘finished’;  that’s the tricky bit.   Right now it’s chocolate time.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....