Feeling frisky ....

17th May 2022 (Tuesday)    07.00.... we have a fairly thick fog that has drifted


in from the North sea this morning,  but the sun is trying to burn it back... and it looks like it could be successful.   In fact I am considering biking along to the ‘paper shop’

10.00   We have a cracker o’ a mornin’.... and I have been for the paper and ‘roond the villages’ on the bike:  in fact I intend going out on the bike after morrrrrrrning coffee;  it’s a ‘play day’.   I got a load of fog photographs this morning, but I’ve only sorted out a few of them;  I want to take advantage of the kind of day it is so there will be a lot more to sort in the afternoon.    Must ‘go’... ever so slight ‘flap on’.

18.30    The sky changed so I didn’t go out again;  but I eventually sorted out all the photos I took this morning.   Although I say the sky changed it was a bonnie day for being out, it was the mist that evaporated a little too quickly for me.  Instead of going out I did some more research on the computer, then fell asleep as per normal nowadays, ....


oh and did my first ever ‘Extreme’ Soduko (Daily Telegraph book).    They are hard blighters and I am really pleased.   I have had a happy day; although shaking off the virus is taking longer than I thought....however, if sleep is the way to shake it orf it shouldn’t take too long;  I rest well enough after lunch!





21.00   Jings...I’ve been busy on the phone this evening;  I’ll need to get myself a Secretary.   Emily and John are coming for a couple of nights on 30th May so I’m looking forward to that.... and I had a phone call from Alice who has been for a break up in Aberdeenshire;  and ended up visiting various castles including Crathes Castle.   We lived on the Crathes estate for four years.... and I went Crathes School.  It’s a small world.

I see that rain is forecast for us overnight but tomorrow should be fine;  and the wind


(fresh) should be from the Westerly direction.   I need to go to Kinneuchar either tomorrow or Thursday.... to have another look at the old kirk wall.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....