Quiet morning ....

14th May 2022 (Saturday)   06.00 ....there was a touch of ‘red sky in the


morning at sunrise tine (05.01) but I didn’t go to the beach with the camera.... I was enjoying a cuppa at the time.   It wasn’t a spectacular sunrise.   The plan is to go out on the bike before the traffic gets busy.   Oops.... a car just shot up Ferry Road;  probably trying to get to where they want to be, before early morning cyclists are on the road.  

The sky is starting to brighten and there’s not much wind:  I’ll have another cuppa then get the bike out.

20.30    After a busy (my kind of busy) morning I had a lazy afternoon;   since having a virus I am good for morning activity, but fatigue sets in after lunch and that’s it for the day.   However I feel that I am slowly recovering.   Mind you I was ‘up’ at 04.30 this morning:  I wanted to see how the light was for going out early with the camera.   


Although I enjoyed the bike run up to Kinneuchar just after six o’clock, the ‘light’ wasn’t anything out of the ordinary.  Kinneuchar was quiet.   I came home by way of the ‘paper shop’ then up to Chapel Green.   By the time I got back home the bike battery was flat.... which is what I wanted.   Every so often you have to empty the battery:  anyway it is now full charged ready for tomorrow.    That said.... the wind is going to be from the East... not my favourite wind direction.

I met Jock at the ‘paper shop’ today;  he couldn’t hang around to long for a blether.... he had to hurry back home to get Honor’s breakfast organised.   Jock just loves spoiling Honor.  Then again he might have been going golfing!

I don’t intend getting up at 04.30 tomorrow morning; yes... the roads are quiet but even


at 06.30 the roads are quiet.   I’ll have a lie in tomorrow and get ‘up’ at 06.00.... then bumble up to the ‘paper shop’ about 07.00.   Now that I’m starting to feel ‘better’ I’m thinking of tackling Balcarres on the bike .... sometime soon.   Mind you the nurse did say “don’t overdo it;  rest when you feel fatigued".  I’d best leave Balcarres for another week.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....