Feeling playful ....

29th May 2022 (Sunday)     06.00 ....It’s a lovely morning and I’m feeling frisky


so I’m going out on the bike.... after I have another cuppa.    There’s only a light breeze, from the NNW; at the moment its ‘bright sunny and cool’.... but it is early.   

09.30    I’ve been to Sainsbury’s to top up the food cupboard;   I am ready for morrrrrrrrning coffee.  The road seemed awfie busy for the time of morning but I then realised it was young folk going to Crail Aerodrome to ‘burn rubber’.   Anyway I’ve got some food in for Emily and John;  extra milk and a huge packet o’ Cornflakes!   After ‘MC’ I'll  do some more tidying up around the Hutte area:  mind you, there's no' that much space left in the 'broon' bucket.... and what space there is, is needed for kitchen rubbish.   

17.30    After my initial burst o’ activity this morning )going to Leven) I’ve had a relaxing day pottering around The Hutte.   With the ‘broon’ bucket being nearly full I couldn’t do more gardening, but I found stuff to put in the ‘bloo’ bucket (which I hardly ever put out) so the day has not been a totally ‘lazy’ day.   


I didn’t go out on the bike in the afternoon;  I had the paper to read, Soduko’s to do... and had the occasional sortie out to tidy around the Hutte.  I bought different ‘ready meals’ in Sainsbury’s;   something slightly more modern than my own make ready meals, for Emily and John.   That reminds me .... I came in to put the kettle ‘on’;   having been neglectful regarding a regular intake of liquids.

19.30   I’ve had a very satisfying day: I didn’t do as much ‘work’ as I did yesterday but a start has been made.   I can see me having morrrrrrrrrrrrning coffee sitting at the picnic table in the summer time.    I won’t be too hasty in putting out the chairs;  I’ll wait  until the summer weather arrives.   When you think of it....Midsummer’s Day is in 24 days;  then it’s aw doon hill tae winter.   Methinks I’d better get the chairs oot.

With the breeze being from the NE it has been cool... and we even had a few spots o’ rain.   This cool spell is suppose to be with us for the next few days.

“Congratulations” to Michael(No 1 son) is now a Master of Education (and something

Ely Cathedral.

else but I can’t remember what).  Well done Michael; obviously he gets his ‘branes’ from Maggie!   He’ll now be able to concentrate on ‘playing’ with his camera instead of studying;  then again it could be the ‘gowf’.   Janice sent me some photos from Ely which I have uploaded onto my FB page.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....