Feeling playful ....

10th May 2022 (Tuesday)     08.00 .... We have a ‘bright and breezy morning


and I’m feeling ‘bright eyed and bushy tailed’.... brighter than I’ve felt for a while.    There’s a fresh Westerly wind, with the possibility of showers;  a bonnie day for working in the garden.... but not until I’ve been out on the bike;  and after my appointment with Gill (Asthma Nurse).   

11.00    The phone appointment with Gill was very useful.  I have been doing the right things, and have to use my main inhaler four time daily (instead of twice) for the next two weeks.   I’m a happy boy.

As planned I went out on the bike.... to Kinneuchar;  I had intended doing Elie Estate then the harbour after Kinneuchar but the shower clouds were starting to look serious.... and a few spits and spots o’ rain hit the camera lens in Kinneuchar.   By that time the bike battery was down to two bars so I skipped Elie Estate  and the harbour:  I might do them in the afternoon but that’s assuming the showers are somewhere else.... but near enough to make an interesting sky.


15.30    I’ve been a busy boy this afternoon; the bathroom, kitchen and lobby floors have been washed.... and the bathroom fitments cleaned.   I think a cuppa is called for now;  and after the cuppa I might go out on the bike.... oh no;  I see spots o’ rain on the window.   Make that two cuppas!   

20.30    This has been a busier day than I intended.  I’m shattered after biking in the mornin’, then workin’ in the afternoon... and I didn’t have a cat-nap in the afternoon.... which explains why I’m tired now.   Although tired I feel better generally.... and looking forward to making a ‘plan’ and doin’ things again.  

We enjoyed a breezy and sunny (for most of the time) day.... a good day for drying wet


floors.   The bike has a fully charged battery for tomorrow;  I can go out at my normal early time tomorrow.

Orf to make the chocolate; then see what I can find to watch on the tele.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....