Love is in the air ....

10th March 2022 (Thursday)     07.00....Hmmmmm... we have a grey


morning;  one of those morning’s when you rely on smiling people brightening up the day.   That said it’s not cold, so I’ll bike up to Elie for the paper as I’m feeling fairly frisky.   Oops;   I sneezed just now .... hope that’s not a bad sign.  

10.00 I’ve been for the paper and did the ‘roond the villages tour’;  all is well and looking good at Elie and Earlsferry.   I’d have gone through the estate but the bike battery was low;  it’s now being charged up for a sortie out in the afternoon.    Oh .... nearly forgot;  I have sneezed twice this morrrrrrrning.   Mind you I’m feeling frisky ... but I will stay away from the ‘Hope Cafe’ this afternoon.... just in case.   I’ll test myself tonight:  it’s ‘play time’ just now.


15.00   I’m having a cuppa before going for a turn out on the bike;  I might not go too far as the sky sometimes looks like it could give us a shower.  Oh....on my way round Chapel green I noticed that the slab for Jim’s memorial seat has been put in;  we should get the seat in a few days.  Jim’s seat is near the gateway to the Dome Park.... and Lundar Law.... a perfect place for me mooring up the bike and having another coffee stop.





20.30    My head has kept well below the parapet today... I didn’t go out in the afternoon at all.   Dod phoned and I caught up with his news;  he too is staying low, to avoid catching the bug.    Michael and Janice (Sussex) say it was just like having a heavy cold..   I haven’t sneezed again today, but I am awfie sleepy!   I  feel fine but I’ll test myself tomorrow.

Spring is well underway now;  I saw three pair of Mallard on the harbour beach this


morning....‘Blob’ is seriously ‘in love’.... and the daffodils at Chapel Green are starting to bloom.   I have yet to see a Bumble bee son the flowering currant;  this is definitely odd.  

Tomorrow will be a computer day according to the weather forecast;  which is ‘strong winds and rain’ off the southeast.   There will be no ‘roond the villages’ on the bike.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....