Bright and breezy ....

8th March 2022 (Tuesday)   07.30 .... I am a silly boy;   I went to the harbour to


catch the sunrise only to discover that the camera battery was ‘empty’.   Then I remembered using it until I emptied it on the beach yesterday;  and forgot to change it.   Anyway, a big red ball, appeared over the East Links right on cue at the start of another bonnie day.... albeit windier.    We could have F7 - 8 by the end of the afternoon.  

12.00    My word... it’s a cracker o’ a day and I have been ‘working and playing’;  more play than work I admit, but enough work to salve my conscience.     The work bit involved wrapping the clematis cuttings into a dust sheet, and taking along to Pittenweem;  and that mission went like clockwork.   Over breakfast I decided that I’d go to Kellie Castle after Pittenweem:  I’m a Member of the National Trust, but haven’t been to Kellie since before COVID.  Although the Castle, Shop and gardens are ‘Closed’ just now, we can walk around the estate.   I enjoyed an hour at Kellie so I am a happy bunny.... and have a load of photos to ‘play’ with in the afternoon.


21.30    I am  well pleased with my photos of Kellie Castle, and will go back there next week for another session.   Next time I’ll take a mug of coffee and a goodie to have in the car: I imagine the National Trust will want the Castle etc. to be ‘Open’ for Easter.  Anyway I enjoyed my walk round today;  but would have appreciated a mug of coffee when I got back to the car.   Not that I ‘walk’ any distance;  I enjoy stopping to take photographs.

I saw the weather forecast earlier and it looks like we might miss most of the rain;  though the next few days are ‘unsettled’ with wind and showers mentioned.   I have got used to bonnie days! 

Nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow.... it will be a rest day.   Today was going to be a rest day but I


never stopped.   After lunch I went to Leven (fancied the change in direction) to do a wee bit of shopping.    I’ve been happy being busy.   I’m orf to make the chocolate and sort out some more of today’s photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....