Lovely, quiet morrrrrrrrning ....

24th March 2022 (Thursday)     08.00 .... A big “Thank You” to everyone


who made my birthday one to remember (even though I’m trying to forget birthdays);  I had a very enjoyable day and feel ‘loved’.... and I love you all. xxx

There’s a bit mair cloud around this morning....but it’s interesting cloud, and has to be photographed, but not until after breakfast.... when the air will be warmer.   It’s actually chilly just now: And I’m hungry... and so is ‘Blob’.

The ‘plan’ for today?..... it’s going to be another rest/play day.... though I will potter about around The Hutte.    I see that the pollution levels are at ‘M’ at last;   any asthmatic living near the East Coast could have told them that.... days ago.   Must ‘go’... slight flap on;   Jean is coming to pick up a key;  I’m orf to comb my hair..... oops... I'm orf to put the kettle ‘on’.


21.00    It’s been another cracker o’ a day;  sunny and ‘hot’;  there was a light breeze that took the edge off hot.  I went up to Chapel Green after Jean came for the key.  Combing my hair was a waste of time;  I was wearing a woollie hat when Jean turned up for the key.  Oh .... I worked with Jean’s Dad on a building site in Glenrothes.

The ‘broon’ bucket, with my clematis in it, is being emptied tomorrow.... which is a surprise.  The ‘broon’ bucket was emptied last week; I didn’t expect it to be emptied for at least another week.   I’m assuming this is because Easter is coming up and they expect to be busy over the Easter period.   Anyway I’ve got rid of the clematis.... so I’m a happy boy.   It spread faster than ivy.... and it’s fast!   

I wanted to discharge the bike battery completely, so took another trip up to Chapel


Green later in the afternoon;  I had planned to go to Lundar Law but someone was already there; so I went and spent a relaxing half hour  on one of the seats overlooking Elie Bay.  On the way home the bike battery went to zero, just as I passed the 19th.... and is now fully charged ready for tomorrow and Saturday.

I have George’s ‘Celebration of Life’ service tomorrow afternoon in the Caledonian Hotel (Leven).   This will be a sad time for me;  George was the best, and craziest, painter friend I ever had:  ye Gods we had some laughs together.   The memories remain to cheer me up.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....