Beautiful morning ....

6th March 2022 (Sunday)    08.00 .... we have another bright and sunny, frosty


morning;  the frost will lift rapidly but there may be icy patches, so I’ll go for the paper (on the bike) later.   The car windscreen needs scraping and I can’t be bothered doing that. 

I’ve had a frustrating morning:  I, inadvertently, suspended my online banking account;  then spent 20 minutes un-suspending it.  The bank security system is excellent; and a good way of finding people to talk to early in the morning. 'Flap over' and I am well ready for a touch of caffeine.

11.30   The paper has been uplifted from the ‘paper shop’;  I then set off for the harbour but changed my mind and went to the lighthouse, for a change of scene.   There was a lot of people wander about even at that early hour, so beach should be busy today.... high tide is at 16.55 so there will be a big beach for most of the day.

Frankfurt to Colorado airliner.

15.30    I’ve never really caught up with myself since this morrrrrning;  auld age comes with a lot of attachments.  The ‘Master Plan’ was to go to the kirk but I never got organised in time.   What did I do instead?.... I biked up to Chapel Green and relaxed on Maggie’s Seat.   Chapel Green was busy.... not surprising when you think of the kind of day it is;  wall to wall sunshine.... and warm.    I chatted to a few folk out enjoying the sunshine;  and took a few photos.    I bought this camera because it had a decent zoom, and I like photographing boats and birds.   Oh... it hasn’t the zoom of the big lenses that the birders have,.... but it does me.    Anyway I tried taking a photo of an airliner flying over... and it worked.... so the lens is good for planes too.   One gentleman, in a group passing at the time, had a mobile phone, and was able to look at an ‘app’ and tell me that it was flying from Frankfurt to Denver in Colorado.   Modern technology is amazing.

21.30    Well .... it has been another cracker o’ a day and I managed to get my share of the sun.   The morning started with a bit of stress but that faded away when I went out with the camera.   Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day.... but it will be breezier and therefore feel colder.... so, I’ll go for the paper later in the morrrrrning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....