Bright and breezy ... the weather is fine too

18th March 2022 (Friday)    08.00 .... we have a bright and breezy morning...


and I’m feeling bright and breezy too.    It’s cool just now and there’s some cloud around, but we have the start of a bonnie day;  in fact this is the first of  a few bonnie days if the forecasters are right.   This should be a good biking day once the air heats up a bit; that said, tomorrow looks like being the best of this spell of early Spring days.  

10.00   Today is a ‘play day’ ... with a wee bit o’ work in the garden in the afternoon.    I’ve been for the paper (in the car), had a ‘nearly full English breakfast’.... I’m now going to have a cuppa then get the bike out to go and explore somewhere. 

22.00    It has been a lovely day ... and this boy did enjoy it.   As planned I went out on the bike twice, the first time as far as Robin Gray’s cottage.   Mind you I did a bit of exploring before I got to Robin Gray’s;  I didn’t go any further because the bike battery was only showing three bars, I went off road and used a lot of power.   I pottered around Kinneuchar and Kinneuchar Castle.  When I got back to Ivy I put the bike on charge before having a late lunch.


The breeze we’d had all day dropped away and we ended up with a balmy evening, so I went round the villages jut to soak in the atmosphere.... just like our visitors do.    I could enjoy being a visitor in Elie and Earlsferry;  but it’s better living here.   It’s great living in Earlsferry now that it is a community; there’s always someone around to pass the time of day with.

I suppose with having been a ‘play day’, tomorrow will have to be a ‘work day’.   Of course I’ll take ‘time out’ for a bit of exercise;  up to ‘arbour ‘ouse to buy a morrrrrrrrning coffee, to be enjoyed on a seat overlooking the ‘arbour.   Tomorrow is going to be another bonnie day, but there will be a cool breeze off the sea.  

I am a tired boy tonight;  floundering around ‘off road’ can be hard work, but I managed



to get to where I wanted to be, however the last 50 metres was a muddy.   I now have a bike that needs .... er ... cleaned.   Hey that could be tomorrow’s ‘work’;  I’d enjoy cleaning the bike.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....