Feeling playful .....

21st March 2022 (Monday)    The Vernal equinox happened at 15.33 yesterday....so this is the first day of Astronomical Spring. 

06.00   It’s a nice morning but there’s a lot of low cloud around just now however that will


disappear once the sun gets going; there’s a light south westerly breeze and the garden thermometer is showing 2C, so it’s not warm.   I’ll go for the paper (on the bike) once the sun is up:  that could take a while ‘cos there’s a huge bank of cloud on the eastern horizon. 

08.00   ‘The Boy’ (that’s me) has been busy this morrrrrning... on the computer:  it’s a bit cauld to go out on the bike just now.   The cloud is starting to break up and we have a lot of blue patches coming over from the West.  Yes the breeze is from the West just now, though it is forecast to back to the Southeast in the afternoon.   I can’t go out until the postie has been ‘cos there’s a parcel winging its way towards Ivy as I type;   until then I’m going to plug in  ‘Edna’ (another of my back up hard drives) to see what I can find on ‘her’.   ‘Edna’ is named after the lovely lady that that served up the food in one of the Fife College places in Glenrothes.    We fell seriously ‘in love’; Edna gave me extra chips.   


 
20.30    The postie arrived ....(with two parcels) at ‘postie time’ (13.00 ish);  I am now intrigued as to where the second parcel originated;   there isn't a 'kloo' clue on the wrapping paper.   Exciting stuff.

The wind backed to the easterly direction after lunch so I didn’t go out on the bike.   What I did do instead was ‘work’ in the garden, at the bit where the clematis used to be, in the corner sheltered by The Hutte.  I did a wee bit of work then went and sat in The Hutte doing a Soduko; and conversing with ‘Blob’.   I think ‘Doris was sitting today... I only saw her once... fleetingly.

The weather is supposed to start getting warmer from tomorrow;  I am certainly looking


forward to that.   The ‘plan’ is to work in the garden again, and go out on the bike when it does get warmer;  that will probably be Wednesday.   I have plenty to do up at The Hutte part of the garden.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....