Light rain ....

16th March 2022 (Wednesday)    08.00 ....the sky is grey and it started to rain

January 2010.

when I was out at the bucket; but it should be brighter in the afternoon .... so it’s not going to be gloomy all day.   I’m going to work on the computer, taking time out to go for the paper(s).... and take Dod to the surgery.   At the moment it looks like the bike won’t be out today.  

21.30   'Light rain'?.... we had one long heavy spell o' rain that lasted until 14.30 .... then drizzle.   However the sun broke through at 17.30 so we’ll have a bonnie day tomorrow..... going by the sunset.   I’ve had a lazy day... no... not lazy.... inactive is a better word: I fired up one of my older ‘back up’ hard drives and browsed photographs that I hadn’t seen for nearly 15 years.... a lot of photographs = interesting browsing.... and multiple cuppas.

 

Melrose Abbey.

About 16.00 I thought the rain had stopped and I’d have a walk to the beach   but there was light drizzle falling, so I settled for a night of TV and computer.   The only time I’ve been anywhere today was when I took George to the surgery.   The rain was heavy at that time, and I nearly fell asleep listening to the soothing sound of rain the roof of the car. 

The next few days look like being good ‘drying days’;  I’ll set washing the machine up tonight and press the ‘go’ button in the morrrrrrrrrrrning.   Actually Friday might be the better day; it’s to be sunny all day on Friday. 

I am going to take advantage of the weather being good for a few days (assuming it turns


out to be accurate) and get some much needed exercise.   There’s Colinsburgh Lite Bite lunch tomorrow;  I could test myself and know if I was ‘clear’ but there’s no guarantee that everyone will be ‘clear’ so I’m going to keep my head down for another week.   As far as I can see even if you do catch the bug, you won’t necessarily have ‘herd immunity’; some folks are catching it again.   My problem is asthma.

No real plan for tomorrow, though I’ll get up early to go for the paper....if the weather is as forecast.... then charge up the battery to be ready for a longer run on Friday.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....