Bonnie frosty morning ....

5th March 2022 (Saturday)      07.00 .... we have beautiful, frosty morning;  it’s


going to be a bonnie day.... I don’t know if it will be a drying day, but I have a washing going thought the machine in the hope that it will be.  Hmmmmm ...I imagine there will be icy patches on the road, so I won’t take the bike out until the temperature is well above freezing;  probably mid morning.

08.30   When I wandered down to the beach for sunrise, the frost was starting to lift and it was pleasantly warm;   and we had one of those peaceful Elie and Earlsferry sunrises.. the start of a bonnie day.    My washing is on the line, but there’s only a light breeze so it will take all day to dry.... but I’m happy with that.   It’s a good day for doing the bathroom, kitchen and lobby floors, in the early afternoon, when the temperature should be at its highest.... and after I have been out on the bike.


19.30    ‘The Boy’ is tired tonight.... after an enjoyable and busy day.   I( actually have a mix of play and work.... more play than work I might add.    I’ve been to the beach twice and out on the bike.    I did a washing.... and washed the bathroom, kitchen and lobby floors.   It has been a perfect day for doing all of those things;  especially the play.   I think I might have a touch of the sun;  I didn’t use the sun cream.

The villages are busy;  I’m wondering of this is some kind of holiday.   The mooring chains were being sorted at the harbour;  that’s a sure sign that Spring has sprung!    With the tide being out loads of folk were out walking on a big beach, on what was a cracker o’ a day.

I biked up to Harbour House in the morning to get a mug of coffee.... spoke to Laura and caught up with her news; I then went to the seats overlooking the harbour.  Three of the seats were occupied when I got there;  that was when I realised the villages were busy.   While sitting  enjoying my coffee.... and a goodie that I’d bought, I noticed  activity at the harbour, so louped on the bike to take a few photos.    I spoke to Mr ‘B’ for


a few minutes then louped on the bike again and made my way home by way of Elie Estate.  And that is why I am a tired bunny.   Oh and I printed off Myra’s reading for the kirk service tomorrow.    As far as I can make out the service is in the kirk hall.... with tea/ coffee.    I might just drop in, if I’m up that way on the bike at the right time (the weather forecast is good for tomorrow).   I’m not sure what the right time is actually.... but that’s easy enough to find out.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....