Bright and breezy (*not the weather) ....

2nd March 2022 (Wednesday)     08.00 .... The sky is overcast this morning,


and sunrise wasn’t exciting, (in fact it was well hidden) but there are holes in the general greyness, so I’m looking for sunny spells to come our way later.   The wind is from the Southeast, and is not warm.    I’ve been for the paper(s), had a turn round the harbour;  now I’m ready for breakfast.






11.30   After I got back from the beach I accidently found ballet on the tele, so I watched that: only to find that I was probably committing treason.  It was a recording of a modern version of ‘Coppelia’ by the Bolshoi Ballet in Moscow... and absolutely brilliant..  Maggie and I both like(d) ballet.   

Myra’s car has been delivered to the garage, and we had ‘morrrrrrrrning coffee’ at No 3 when we got back to Earlsferry.   Since then I have caught up with some of the ‘ousework I didn’t do yesterday.    I’m no having a cuppa before getting ready to go to the 19th for lunch.

Sycamore tree - Balcarres.

22.30    As ever lunch at the 19th was excellent:  as was the company... the Troops;  Kirstie, Myra and Geoff.   It was a good day for sitting inside, eating good food and chatting.   I saw more of the ‘News’ than I have seen in a long time;  the TV was facing me.    Why do big ‘Powers’ try to inflict their ways on little countries?   ‘God’ must often regret creating humans.   Of all living things we are the only one capable of actually destroying life on Planet Earth.   (Note to me;  I must remember not to sit facing the television sets in the 19th, when the ‘News’ is on).   Thankfully the young folk (the Greta’s of the World) are more protective of Mother Earth.... so all is not lost.

Apart from watching the ‘News’ I have enjoyed myself today.   The weather was a bit ‘iffy’ and it’s wet just now.   ‘Light rain and a fresh breeze’ is the forecast for us tomorrow so it’s unlikely I’ll be out on the bike.   Myra checked the weather forecast for the next few days, and Saturday was the start of a sunnier spell of weather.

If it’s raining when I first get up tomorrow, I think I might have a ‘sleep in’ ... until 07.00.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....