Beautiful morrrrrrrrrning ....

23rd March 2022 (Wednesday)      09.00 .... We have a lovely morrrrrrrrning


at Elie and Earlsferry;  it is hazy, but that makes for interesting photographs.... and it is warmer;  in fact it could  be ‘hot’ (ish) in the afternoon.   I’ve been for the papers (in the car ‘cos I was short of milk) then down to the harbour.    It was very peaceful and picturesque.   I then came home by way of Balbuthie Loan and Kinneuchar..... having forgotten about the price of fuel.

At the moment I am having an early morning coffee... and a slice homemade ginger bread, made by my lovely friend Marcia...xx.   It’s my birthday today;  I’m 48 ... or is it 84? 

17.00    Welllllll ....I have really enjoyed my birthday.   Cards, presents... including ‘Emergency Rations’ have been part of my especial day.    “Happy Birthday” was sung at the History Society coffee ‘get thegither’.   The ‘Troops’, (Myra, Kirsty, Geoff) then treated me (the fourth ‘troop’) to lunch at the 19th.    A big “Thank You” to everyone;  you made ‘my’ day very enjoyable.   I love you all;  and I am feeling ‘loved’.   Our next birthday is Geoff’s .... in July.


I had intended going up to Chapel Green on the bike, in the afternoon, but the wind was off the sea, and it was not warm;  there was also a misty haar all around so I put the bike away and will go to Chapel Green tomorrow.  We were forecast to have a warm, verging on hot, afternoon but the onshore breeze took care of that.  Instead of going to Chapel Green I had a cuppa in The Hutte, fed ‘Blob’, had a catnap;  oh .... and watched the Bumble bees are feeding on the flowering currant:  in fact one of them bumbled into The Hutte and had to be rescued.   Today has been a very enjoyable ‘rest day’.

20.30    There was an interesting sky at sunset time so I louped into the car and went to


the harbour:  and I wasn’t disappointed.    The sky was bonnie in a different way... and ominous towards the southeast.    In fact, when I left the harbour spits and spots o’ rain began to hit the windscreen, and the rain was fairly heavy by the time I got back home.   It didn’t last long.

I am absolutely shattered tonight; yesterday’s work session, and the excitement of my birthday today has caught up with me.   Tomorrow is going to be another rest day.  Right now it’s browse the TV channels....and chocolate time


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....