Lovely Spring morning ....

22nd March 2022 (Tuesday)     08.00 .... Yesssss.... it’s a gorgeous start to


what is going to be  a bonnie day.    There’s a light breeze from the southeast with an almost clear sky ....there’s hazy/light cloud but it’s a bonnie light.   It could be a good drying day.... so, I have a washing going though the machine.    The ‘master plan’ is to potter around the garden then go out on the bike once the air warms up.... after the washing is on the line.  

22.30    It has been another bonnie day.... sadly the easterly wind freshened and it was cold on the beach.... and at the harbour.   I was ‘fired up’ this morning and decided to do the bed;  the sheets etc. were washed and on the line by 09.00.   I do believe that they could have gone back on the bed when they came off the line.... it was a brilliant ‘drying day’.   However I’d made the bed in the morning.  Anyway, after all that I had morrrrrning coffee, and did a Soduko (in the Hutte) before getting the bike out and going up the Ferry Road and into Elie Estate.


Oh.... I gave myself a horrible fright today.   Before going out on the bike I decided to fuel up the car at Colinsburgh.   Ye Gods....while fuel dial on the pump was bumbling away slowly;  my eyeballs couldn’t keep up with the speed of the money dial.    The car is going to spend more time ‘moored up’!  

The loch is still busy with visiting swans and they are easy to photograph ‘cos they are expecting to be fed.   The estate road was quiet (it was lunch time) I only met a couple walking their dog.

When I reached Elie the first thing I noticed was that the wind had freshened.... and that it was cold;  but that didn’t stop me going to the harbour.   Funnily enough, in spite of the cold wind, the harbour area and the beach were busier than I thought they’d be.   There was work being done on some of the yachts and boats on the pier;  the weather is perfect for painting and ‘crane in’ is in a few of weeks.

I didn’t do much in the garden;  but I managed to go up to Chapel Green later in the


afternoon, but the light wasn’t as good as it was yesterday though I did take a few shots.

Tomorrow is going to be a ‘rest day’.   I’ll go to the History Society coffee ‘meet and chat’ in the ‘Pav’ at 10.30.   I think it is forecast to be warmer tomorrow so I’ll get out early.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....