Bright and breezy .....

13th March 2022 (Sunday)    08.45 ... the sky was overcast when I went for


the paper but sunny spells are coming over, from the southwest, so it’s going to be a bonnie....’bright, breezy and cool’  afternoon.   I’m feeling ‘bright and breezy’ too and might get the bike out once the temperature gets up a bit;  at the moment my breathing is fine.   I don’t know what was in the air yesterday but it didn’t agree with my breathing tubes.  I think I need another cuppa.




19.30    We’ve had a bonnie, slightly breezy day.... and warm out of the wind.    I’ve had no problem with my asthma today so went up to Chapel Green (on the bike) and down to the beach later in the afternoon.   I met a couple from Peebles at Chapel Green... and enjoyed chatting to them.  Actually Chapel Green was busy with walkers this afternoon.   I think the villages, and the whole of the East Neuk, is in for a busy summer;  and The Open is at St Andrews so July will be extremely busy.   Let’s hope we have decent summer weather this year.

Hector and Carol (from Peebles).

You will all be glad to know that I haven’t been up at the Pony Field today so won’t bother you with any ROC stuff tonight.   I’m going to write all up and bung it onto ‘The Hutte’.  Being part of the UKWMO (United Kingdom Warning and Monitoring Organisation) was  interesting.

Tomorrow looks like being bright and breezy in the morrrrning, then cloudier, with light rain showers, in the afternoon.   I’ll go out first thing... but I won’t be going far as the bike battery is still at ‘low’.   I’ll charge it up in the afternoon.

22.30    I’ve been watching Joanna Lumley  (and crew) wandering along the Silk Road, and then on to Haiti and Cube.   Joanna makes a travel interesting;  she seems to like looking at the kind of things I’d look at in those far off places.   At the end of the programme she said “no matter where we’ve been all the people are the same;  they have the  same worries, the same longing to bring up a family in safety, and to enjoy


being alive”.   That’s the gist of what she said.   It’s a pity politicians, both Left and Right, didn’t think like that, instead of dreaming of ‘world domination’ .... and creating havoc and misery for ordinary people who just want to live peacefully.  Joanna is on later this week doing Cities of the World;  that’s a must watch.   It’s chocolate time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....