Mostly overcast with drizzle .....

3rd March 2022 (Thursday)    07.00....There was a touch of colour in the Eastern sky at dawn and I got ready to go to the beach....  then realised  there was light drizzle in the air and abandoned that idea.   I fed ‘Blob’.  I’ll go out in the car, later in the morning; there’s a slight chance that sunny spells will come our way.   The problem is the Southeast wind bringing stuff in from the North Sea.

10.30    We’ve had a prolonged period of heavy rain, but, luckily for me, it abated before I got home from Sainsbury’s (Leven);  I’d gone to Leven because the only place I can buy the wee containers for my home made ‘ready meals’ is the ‘Cheap Shop’.    The rain is near enough ‘off’ just now, so I’m hoping that we get a dry spell, maybe even a sunny spell, sometime today.   I had hoped to go to Leven Prom to get a few photos but it was bucketin’ doon  in Leven.  

15.30   It’s been a dreich kind of day;  we did have a weak glimpse of the sun in the middle of the afternoon.... I thought of going down to the beach but it was still spitting rain.   I filled in the Census Form (online).   Oh the sky appears to be brightening up again I might get out.   I’ll stick my heid oot the door;  if it’s still spitting rain I’ll put the kettle on.

20.30   I never went out.... it was always too damp.   I started a project on the computer today, and will finish it tomorrow;  tomorrow looks like being another day like today;  a good ‘computer stuff’ day.   Having just seen the weather forecast, I think tomorrow morning would be a good time for me to have a ‘sleep in’;  other than going for the paper and doing computer stuff I have no plan for ‘ra morra’.   I’ll most likely go to the harbour when I go for the paper but that will be the furthest I’ll go.... unless the sun breaks through.

Oh ... good news;   ‘Blob’ (bless his feathery butt) has a wife.  Put another way.... there’s another Robin on his patch and he ain’t chasin’ it!   After tomorrow the weather for the next few days is going to be sunnier, but cold;  cold because the wind is going to be from the north.

Must ‘go’ slight flap on got something to watch on the tele.... ‘Vera’.    I haven't taken any photographs today;  cameras don't like wet.... and neither do I.

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....