Wintry feel to the air ....

6th May 2021 (Thursday)     07.00....Hmmmmm .... there’s a yellow warning for


snow, to low levels, for the Central belt this morning, so I imagine we shall have showers of ‘something’.   The thermometer is at 4C so it’s not frosty but there’s a Northerly wind, so, taking wind-chill into account, the air feels about -2C.
  Although wintry feeling it’s not all ‘bad’;  we should  have some lovely clouds bubbling up later.

 09.30    Having checked the weather forecast I have decided to go out on the bike..... if the sky isn’t too threatening.   The ‘plan’ is to go through the Estate, where the trees give some shelter from the cool breeze, then do the usual village tour.    When I’m get back to Ivy  I am going to make a batch of ‘Cottage Pies’;  a warm job:  after I have a  cuppa.  


13.00    I did the Estate/harbour/ villages tour, but had to speed up at the end to get back to Ivy,  before one of the showers that are around.   It was an enjoyable scamper, but it was cool:  lovely in the sunny, sheltered spots.

I’m going to have an ‘afternoon coffee’, followed probably by short catnap in The Hutte, before making the Cottage Pies.




21.00    KY9 is going to have, ‘hail showers with a gentle breeze’ tomorrow;  a quieter day than today, could even feel warm.    I am satisfied after at the end of reasonably busy and satisfying day.   I go back to six monthly PSA check –ups as the latest test showed that it had gone down by 4 points, from 12.5 to 8.5.   I shall take a three week break from biking before the next test;  I want to see if I can get it (PSA) down to 5.

It looks like being a calm morning tomorrow so I’ll bike along to the ‘paper shop’, later


in the morning because I also need to go to the Chemist.   Nae ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  I have to stay around Ivy in case the sketch pads are delivered, I have a tracking Number but Parcel Force are so busy just now that they only tell you after they have tried to make a delivery.... I can’t ‘track’ the parcel en route.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....