Bonnier morning ....

15th May 2021 (Saturday)   09.30 .... there’s a friskier breeze today (SE) so it is


cool, but ... we have had sunny spells, so it could be a brighter day, albeit cool when exposed to the wind.    I had a change of direction this morning;  I decided to have a walk along the beach, then up to the golf course and back to Ivy via the 18th fairway.
 It’s a beautiful morning now.... warm in the sun, though it is a cool breeze.  The ‘plan’ is to have breakfast,  then get the bike to for the paper.




12.30    We’ve got a beautiful day;  perfect ‘play’ day.   I’ve been for the paper... but there was a queue outside the shop so I ended up at the harbour instead;   this was at 10.30 and the harbour area was already busy with people and vehicles.    I was speaking to a man from Shell Bay caravan site, and he was saying that all the touring spaces are full, and it looks like all the statics are full too.   .   I enjoyed a cup of ‘arbour ‘ouse coffee at the ‘arbour... and ... er  ... a large piece of cake;  the cake has a proper name but I forget it.    It was tasty.  

The ‘paper shop’ still had a queue outside it when I went back ‘uptown’ so .... I have yet to get a paper.    The bike battery is being charged up so I might get a paper in the afternoon.... if the streets aren’t too busy.   It looks like being a busy weekend.    


18.30   The ‘work’ of the past couple of days caught up with me.... and .... today has been a ‘rest’ day.    That means I fell asleep in The Hutte after lunch.   I have been out twice today so I have had some exercise.... and I did do a wee bit of gardening.   I transferred a couple of weeds into their holiday transport;  the ‘broon bucket’.

The bike has a fully charged battery.... and I’m wondering if i should go out for a run this evening or keep the fully charged battery until tomorrow.    You can understand why being me is hard work;  I’m always having to make decisions.    I relied on Maggie making decisions.   I need a cuppa.

22.30    I got engrossed in a programme  about our Royal Family .... ‘Father and Son divided’ I think it was called, which is why I am later in going to bed tonight. .   I also watched the ‘News’ and was horrified at the infantile behaviour in Glasgow:   I guess we’ll find out if it was a ‘super spreader event’ in a few weeks.   

 Tomorrow is going to be another cool day with the chance of heavy showers later on.   I


must remember to go for a paper tomorrow.... then I think I shall continue with the ‘rest day’ idea.... pottering around Ivy.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....