Sunny spells ....

2nd May 2021 (Sunday)     09.00 .... It’s a lovely morning but there’s a raw chill


in the air;  the rawness that comes before rain (rain is forecast to arrive tomorrow).    I went for the paper in the car,(I also wanted milk);  then down to the harbour.    Everything was quiet;  the only activity being Gannets feeding in the bay.... but no doubt it will be busy later.   Will I go out on the bike today?.... it depends on how busy the roads/streets are... and how the weather develops.





20.30    For some strange reason I ended up doing ‘paper work’ today.... including ordering two A3 sketch pads (50 sheets in each), of smooth cartridge paper.   With this being a Bank Holiday weekend they won’t be delivered until the end of the week;  until then I have four sheets (in the present sketch pad) to keep me happy.   With all this going on, by the time I thought of going out on the bike it was starting to spit rain.   I have a fully charged battery (so has the bike,) so I might get out tomorrow if the weather isn’t bad:  heavy showers are forecast.    Heavy showers? ..... heavy showers usually means interesting clouds.


I fell sound asleep in The Hutte this afternoon and missed my neighbours, Alistair, Claire and family, coming round to say ‘Hello” .... but I did get the Selkirk Bannock, one of my all time most favourite nibble's, that they left at the door.    Normally when I fall asleep in the Hutte it’s a ‘light cat nap’;  but, after the first ‘jab’ I noticed that for four weeks or so I was falling sound asleep;  and so it has been with the second.... I fall into a proper deep sleep.   Only for half an hour or so, and waken up feeling refreshed.... so I shouldn’t complain. but it did have unfortunate consequences today.   

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....