Lovely morrrrrrrrning .....

1st May 2021 (Saturday)    09.30 ....and ...what an absolutely gorgeous morning


we have at the Centre of the Universe.  

I’ve been for the paper (there was a queue outside the shop, so I didn’t actually get a paper) and down at the harbour.   There was a lot of activity down there;  with new ladder being fitted at the end of the pier (at low tide), the Gannets were feeding in the bay and the Eider duck were on manoeuvres.   I might go down there on the bike later.... if the streets aren’t too busy.

It was warm when I was at the harbour, but I notice that the air is cooler now;   probably because the breeze has freshened.

‘Blob’ (bless his feathery butt) has just flown past (in the computer room);  I’d better go and let him out..... and feed him.   He must have come in when I was speaking to Jim and Jennifer.   It’s all ‘go’ at Ivy this morning.

Gannet with a Flounder for breakfast.

19.00    I didn’t go out on the bike because, once the sky clouded over and the showers came, it turned much colder.    I have put the battery on charge and intend going for the paper on the bike first thing;  that appears to be the best time of day.    It was actually warm in the sun at the harbour this morning.

By the time I sorted out the photographs taken this morrrrrning it was lunch time.    I had lunch, then went out to The Hutte to read the papers (Myra kindly dropped her papers off after she had read them) so I didn’t have to go for a paper.   It was too cold for me on the bike by then anyway.    It was cosy in The Hutte and I fell sound asleep.... not for long .... and woke up feeling frisky as a Spring lamb;  so I finished reading the papers, did  Soduko and started another drawing.

22.00    I have had an enjoyable and busy day today;   if the weather is good tomorrow, I have a fully charged battery on the bike just waiting to be used.  

Although the villages are busy with visitors I don’t feel as ‘under threat’  as I did before,


having had my second ‘jab’ three weeks ago;  but it’s going to take a long time to get back to pre pandemic levels of ‘relaxed’ I’m thinking.

Oh .... I forgot, I am in the middle of watching ‘Rebus’ solve another crime in Edinburgh.   Off to put the kettle on then settle down to watch what's left of it.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....