Happy boy ....

3rd May 2021 (Monday)      11.30 .... I had a brilliant ‘paper run’ this morning,


on the bike.     Up through the Estate, into Elie and down to the harbour then along to Chapel Green via the ‘coastal route’ (The Toft, The Terrace, South Street, Liberty, and the Ferry High Street.    I am one contented bunny with a lot of photos to ‘play’ with;  though the ‘main plan’ is to do some drawing.   Drawing is one of the best ways I know of getting rid of stress.

Although the sky is overcast, it’s a nice day out;  hardly any wind so no wind chill.    With only a breath of wind the loch was like a mirror, and there was much happening on it.   It looks like we could be back to pre-insecticide levels of swans nesting around the loch.


15.30    A damp end to the Bank Holiday, with the afternoon being wet and windy (as was forecast).   Mind you, I didn’t think it would be as wild, nor as wet, as it is.   We could be doing with the rain right enough.   I’m settling down to potter with pencils for the remainder of the day;  that and watch David Attenburgh in Madagascar.


21.00    We have had a wild and wet end to the day.... and this weather is to be with us through the night then peter out by mid morning;  leaving us with ‘light showers and a fresh breeze’.    I don’t know if this weather is caused by global warming .... but it certainly isn’t warm.

I’ve had a busy enough day... even the afternoon has been productive.     I must say that I really enjoyed Kinneuchar loch this morning;  it was really bonnie.... and to see so many swans on the loch that look like they may be pairing off.   Of course some of them might leave once the weather warms up.

This rain has unset my plans for biking up Balcarres Den later in the week.   The road was dry and perfect for biking;  now it will be a quagmire in places.   I might have an exploratory bike into the Den at the end of the week.

With the weather being unsettled I have ‘nae plan’ for tomorrow;  there’s plenty to do

"Skylark" going out for a sail.

around Ivy .... but that’s ‘work’.   I have three sheets of smooth drawing paper to ‘play’ with, until the new sketch pads are delivered.    That will be at the end of the week at the earliest.


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....