Bright, sunny and ... warm!

28th May 2021 (Friday)      10.30 .... this is the weather we have dreaming


about;   it’s bright, sunny and warm .... shorts weather really, but the waist-band of my shorts has shrunk with.... lack of usage!  
 

We have a lovely morning and I have been for the paper, down to the harbour, clicked the camera button numerous times chatted to numerous people;  I have had an enjoyable morrrrrrrrrrrning.    I would have gone through Elie Estate but the bike battery was low;  it’s now being charged.   If the roads are not too busy I’ll go ‘inland’ in the afternoon.


16.00    It has been a gorgeous day.... unfortunately  a cool onshore breeze  and a thin layer of cloud, took the edge of the temperature, in the afternoon... and there’s the possibility of haar drifting in off the North Sea.    It was brilliant at ‘my time’ of day.


Ferry Road has been extremely busy with vehicles; at one time it was like London Road in Uckfield;  however it has calmed down now.   I had thought of going out on the bike but changed my mind;   the bike has a fully charged battery so I might go for a longer ‘paper run’ tomorrow morning..... if the weather is fine.   The weather forecast is good for the weekend but .... this is the East Neuk, and the North Sea can influence our weather forecasts.  




19.00    I’ve had a good day;   I even managed to do some work in the garden.    It wasn’t really a day for working in the kitchen, but I made 5 Cottage Pies for the freezer when the bike battery was being charged.     And.... read the paper, did a Soduko  .... then fell asleep, in the Hutte.

 ‘Sunny intervals and a gentle breeze’ is the forecast for KY9 tomorrow, so it looks like

'Archie' - the Elie skiff being launched.

we’ll be having another nice day;  the ‘gentle breeze’ is going to be onshore again and cool, with the threat of haar in the afternoon, but no mention of rain.    I’ll go out early, and might even take in Elie Estate on the way home.

 


Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....