A quiet morning ....

17th May 2021 (Monday)      11.30 .... The ‘paper run’ was done at 06.30, in the


car because I was short of milk.    Since then I have been up to Chapel Green on the bike;   and the bike battery has been charged so I am now ready to go again.... but where I go to has yet to be decided.
   We have a lovely day, but showers are mentioned in the forecast for our area... so I’ll have to keep an eye on the weather; which will dictate where I actually go.   It’s not cold today... and there’s only a light breeze so it’s good day for biking or gardening  ....  gardening if the roads are busy.





16.00    Tomorrow will be a ‘rest day because, most of this afternoon I have been working in the garden.... and enjoying it (that's not good).  The ‘broon’ bucket is half full of weeds that have been detached from Mother Earth;  the plan being to tidy up the outside seating area so that we can sit there, when the warm weather comes.  There are showers going around but we have been lucky so far.... though one, that passed by not long ago, wasn’t very far away.   The bike battery is fully charged and I may go out this evening, depending on the shower situation.


22.00    We’ve had our share of showers this evening.... and I have had a quiet evening helping Poirot solve a couple of crimes.  In fact, on both occasions I fell asleep and missed the end, so he had to solve them by himself.    Still .... it has been a restful evening.

I thought of going down to the beach at 21.05 because there was a busy sky....but it was raining so that put an end to that idea.     I made the bedtime chocolate instead;  I must say that, after my couple of catnaps, I feel very frisky, which is not perfect for going to bed:  I’ll do some stuff on the computer for a wee while;  I’ve watched enough tele for this evening.

The weather forecaster was saying that we are in for a spell of unsettled weather for the next few days;  sunshine and showers, some of them thundery.   That forecast usually means interesting clouds.... as long as the contents falls somewhere else.    

I have enjoyed today and will continue tidying up the outside seating space tomorrow;  I


think the showers that are going to miss us, but give us good pictures, are going to be in the afternoon.   Oh ... the House Martins and Swallows are back.... I’ve seen more House Martins than Swallows, but both are here.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....