Bonnie morrrrrrrrrning .....

31st May 2021 (Monday)    06.00 .... we have another balmy morning;  it’s


 quiet, bright, sunny and warm,  with only a light breeze (E).    I see haar/fog in most of the Fife weather cams but we are clear at the moment;   I’ll go out on the bike after a cuppa.

09.30     It’s a crackin’ morning;   however, the haar is moving in off the sea, and the breeze has freshened since I was out .... so it’s beginning to feel cooler, but it should be a nice enough day.    I will stay around Ivy and do a spot of tidying up around the garden:  and.... although not a great ‘drying day’ I have a small washing on the line .... it should dry by evening time.   I have been a reasonably busy boy.   On the ‘paper run’ I did the villages and Elie Estate so I am a tired boy .... I still have few photos to ‘play’ with, but I’ll sort them after ‘morning coffee’ and a cat-nap.


21.00    ‘Ne’er cast a cloot, till May is oot’ is an auld saying:  well, May is oot but I won’t be ‘castin’ a cloot’ until the wind stops comin’ off the North Sea.   This has been another bonnie day that has been spoiled by the onshore breeze:  that said, it was warm in Ivy garden.   I actually went out on the bike in the afternoon but only went as far as Kinneuchar, then up to Chapel Green.   Funny thing is;  when I go out at 06.00, there’s nae wind and I can feel the heat from the sun;  and .... I have no problem with asthma.   That, the asthma, kicks in about 11.00 for some reason.... probably when the wind freshens and the air is colder.

There’s some rubbish that I want to take to the re-cycling Depot, but I think you have still to book a time so I’ll just use the ‘bloo’ bucket for a few weeks until I get rid of the rubbish.   I haven’t been to ‘the dump’ since before the first lockdown.   

I have a fully charged battery on the bike but I will only be out first thing, as Iain is coming down, and I want to do some stuff in the garden.  

I am tired tonight;  it must be the weather because I haven’t done very much.   Tomorrow


might end up being a ‘rest’ day.   The weather is going to be much like it was today....with  the warmest weather being away from the East coast.   I have nae real ‘plan’ for tomorrow;  get up and out early to go for the paper and take a few photographs, then potter about for the rest of the day.   

 

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....