Not a good hair day ....

24th May 2021 (Monday)    08.00 ....We have a bleak looking start to the day,


and the forecast isn’y ‘iggzactly’ heartening.... the rain is forecast to move away and we are to have a ‘sunny spell’ at 21.00:    Ye Gods I hope that forecast is inaccurate;  we want sunny spells before then.   On the bright(?) side.... there’s not much dust around (to bother the eyes), when out on the bike.   I think this might be a computer kind of day..... actually   I’ll begin the ‘computer stuff’ by browsing different weather forecasts, until I find a good one.   

08.30    My word .... even ‘Willy Weather’ has us down for rain:  however, all is not ‘doom and gloom’, I detect brighter bits in the general greyness of the sky, and the rain has stopped;  in fact  there’s clear sky on the ‘sooth side’, so we could have sunny spells by 14.00.   Orf to have another cuppa.    Oh ... I forgot;  It's raining at Machu Picchu.... and also dark. 


16.00    Wellll .... we have had a few sunny spells, albeit short ones;  but every time I went to get the bike out it was spittin’ rain;  in the end I decided there would be no biking today.   Instead of biking, I helped Sherlock Holmes solve a crime;  I’d seen it before and he hadn’t!      I thought about going out in the car, but it would be wet wherever I went so that idea never reached the ‘car key’ stage.   I did fill in my prescription, ready to hand in to the Chemist, I might do that tomorrow:  tomorrow looks like being better than today (that widnae be hard);  though I think Saturday is going to be the ‘good day’ this week. 

 22.00    I eventually went for a run in the car up to Kinneuchar then home by way of Balbuthie Loan, Woodhaven Bay.... ending up with a walk down to the beach:  the attraction at this time of night?..... the sky;  it was fantastical.   Funnily enough, this was the first time today that I went to the gate to see what the weather was doing,  and found that it wasn’t raining, or even spitting rain.   Barbara was passing at the time and I said to her that I was thinking of jumping into the car and going for a run;  Barbara then convinced me that I should go out.   I went .... and enjoyed a happy hour with the camera.

Most of my day has been spent backing up photographs;   I managed to do that with not


too much ‘browsing’.     Working with photographs is much the same as dusting the bookshelves;  I can be easily diverted.

I’m looking forward to getting out on the bike tomorrow sometime;   I going for the paper later in the morning so that I can go to the Chemist at the same time.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....