A cracker of a day ....

16th May 2021 (Sunday)      15.00 ....My word .... I have been a naughty, but


extremely happy, boy.    Sorry about being so late with today’s ‘Hutte’.   Why am I late?.... I had a brilliant ‘paper run’ first thing.... leaving Ivy at 06.30 and not getting back until 08.30 having done the villages, Elie Ness (lighthouse) and Elie Estate, taking numerous photographs on the way.    It was one of those magical mornings .... and I have yet to finish sorting out the photographs I did take.   I took time out to have breakfast, lunch and a few cuppas... and a decent catnap.... an hour and a bit;   and, now and again I removed a few weeds from the planet.    I am a very happy bunny.





21.00    I’ve had a mixed day of ‘work’ (not much) and ‘play’ (reasonable amount).   It has been a bonnie day, but the onshore wind was annoying, but not in Ivy garden where I spent most of the day.

I eventually sorted out the photos I took this morning and, looking at them again, I can see why I was excited;  it was a brilliant morning for the camera.   The wind freshened by lunchtime, and the temperature noticeably dropped, so I never went out further than the gate.   The wind has now moderated, but it’s still cold so I won’t bother with the beach this evening.   Had there been huge clouds I would have gone to the beach.... but we seem to have a more or less, wall to wall blue sky now.


I am beginning to worry about ‘M’ (New Zealand).   Her computer went on the ‘blink’ and she hasn’t got Skype on her i-pad, so we’re ‘out of touch’, and have been for a few months now.   I send her e-mails now, and again, but she isn’t good at e-mails.   I even went into her Bowling Club FB page to see if I could see her in any of the club photos .... but no sign of her.    Loads of other ‘girls ‘ though. 

Tomorrow looks like it could be warmer... with ‘light winds and light rain showers’ being the forecast;   the winds are veering to the Southwest.    Iain and Jackie are coming down, for a day visit, next Saturday or Sunday (depends on which is the better weather forecast) so I am looking forward to that.   It means that I should perhaps tidy up my sketch pads.... and books, that are ... er... neatly arranged, where Jackie and Iain will be sitting, at the moment.     That might be the ‘plan’ for tomorrow.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....