Quiet start to the day ....


9th June 2020 (Tuesday)     07.00 ....  although it’s overcast just now today’s
Elie harbour.
weather forecast for KY9  is ‘sunny intervals and light south westerly winds’... a nice day ahead:  unfortunately the forecast for the next few days is drearier, with light rain at times and mostly overcast.    Sometimes we get lucky and miss the dull weather.... let’s hope so;  I’m not keen on overcast skies though they can often be dramatic.  



09.30    The sun is beginning to break through and the temperature rising.... going to be a bonnie day ... and slightly warmer than of late.   I’ve been for the paper (in the car ‘cos I was in need of milk) and down to the harbour (which was looking extremely peaceful) then back home well ready for another cuppa.    I’ll get the bike out after lunch and have afternoon coffee up at Chapel Green if the weather stays bonnie:  rain is forecast for later this evening.


19.00    Myra phoned this afternoon to tell me that Geoff had  fainted then had a ‘funny turn’ and was taken to the Victoria Hospital (Kirkcaldy).   At this moment we don’t know what the problem is but the team at the ‘Vic’ will find out what happened,
This afternoon.
and sort it all out.... we know that Geoff is in the right place and will be well looked after.   When I came out of Elie Estate after a bike run this afternoon I saw the ambulance in Geoff’s street but never thought it would be for Geoff.



21.00     Well it’s been a funny old day;  the news that Geoff’s in hospital has ‘knocked me for six’;  it was really lucky Geoff’s cleaner being there when he fainted ,though it must have been a shock for her.   She contacted Myra, who went along and ... well ... it all happened.  
 

The rain that was mentioned in the forecast arrived just after 18.00 and it’s a grey and
The estate road.
wet evening;  the forecast for tomorrow is ‘mixed’, mostly rain of varying intensity, so I’ll probably work on the computer.   I have some writing to ‘tidy up’ and tomorrow looks like being the kind of day for doing that.    I’ll make a list for Ardross Farm Shop which I’ll pick up ... probably on Thursday.   I think tomorrow could be a busy day for ‘the boy’ even if it is ‘mixed’ and I don’t get out on the bike.



Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....