Promising start to the day ....



7th June 2020 (Sunday)   06.00 .... ‘Light cloud with a moderate breeze’ is
Breakfast time for this boy.
the forecast for KY9 today so I have a washing going through the machine.   Right now we have  the rain bearing clouds drifting away with blue sky coming in.    It does look like being a nice day.... though the breeze is from the north so not as warm as it should be at this time of year.   I’ll have a cuppa then go for the paper;   I forgot to get a paper yesterday.... in fact I was never up in Elie at all..... nor Chapel Green.  



12.30    Although I missed visiting Elie yesterday all is well, with everything where it should be;  I have yet to go up to Chapel Green but I’ll do that in the afternoon.   In fact I might have ‘afternoon coffee’ up there if it isn’t too windy .... and cold.    It’s mostly cloudy but we get a sunny spell now and again so if I time it right it should be fine.   Right now I’m beginning to feel peckish.... I suppose I’d better eat something.


Fife Coastal Path at Chapel Green.
21.30    My word I did a lot of talking this afternoon;  I fair enjoyed myself.   By the middle of the afternoon the sun was reasonably warm even though the wind was frisky so I went up to Chapel Green but didn’t take a flask with me.   With hindsight I wish I had so the I could have lubricated my vocal chords.    Jean and Jim were out for a walk and I hadn’t seen them for a long time so we caught up with each other’s  news.... I updated Jim about my ‘love life’(I have a vivid imagination).    Chatting to Jim and Jean fair cheered me up because I had been feeling in the need of someone to talk too.... so I talked a lot.   But that wasn’t the end of it;  I met Lindsay and we discussed bikes... and there’s more ...   when talking to Lindsay I had spotted Irene in her garden so I went along Caval Place and chatted to her.... and Ken who had been working in the front garden.   I’m a happy boy tonight.    The original problem was brought on by reading about the protests, all over the world by Black People Matter, and I got round to thinking of how the murder
Kincraig Cliffs.
of George Floyd, by the police in Minneapolis, was not dissimilar to the actions of Hitler’s Brown shirt’s in 1930’s;  my word the USA has fallen a long way since this President was elected.   I known that racism in the USA police system is historical but this President is not the kind of person that's going to sort it out.


Plan’s for tomorrow? .... nowadays it’s not really necessary to make a ‘plan’;  it’s not as if I could jump in the car and go to Kinghorn etc.... and it all depends on what the weather is like as the where I go on the bike.   I think the weather supposed to be a reasonable tomorrow and the bike battery is fully charged so I could go to Balcarres;  I’ll how the weather is and how I feel in the morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....