Bright and breezy ....


5th June 2020 (Friday)     06.30 ....according to the weather forecast the
Elie House.
best part of today is going to be early morning;  with the wind increasing to F7 in the afternoon accompanied by showers/spells of rain.
 Already the wind is of the ‘brisk breeze’ category with clouds and sunny spells.... so not very warm just now but the temperature is expected to rocket up to 12c by midday.    Slight ‘flap on’ this morning .... I have to remember to put my prescription in the Chemist letter box when I’m up for the paper.

09.00     My word .... it is not cosy out this morrrrrrrning but I braved the cauldness and biked to Elie then home by way of the estate.    The top temperature of 12c that’s mentioned in the forecast must be for inside a greenhouse:  outside .... with wind chill it feels more like 5c.    The bike battery is being charged up ready to go on .....  Monday?


My 'Terrace' lamppost (for leaning on).
15.30     We have been lucky with the squally showers in that we only caught the edges of them so far, although the edge there was one edge that was wild and wet.    I have been pottering around Ivy since going for the paper etc.... not that I have done much... but I am getting better at pottering:  In fact I’d say that I have that down to a ‘Fine Art’.  Actually it hasn’t been that bad a day .... wild when a shower passed near us right enough, but nice enough in between them.


20.00     Hmmmm .... it has been a mixed kind of day;  but .... I did manage to do a spot of pruning before the showers found us.    And find us they did;  it’s now a wild and wet evening.     Tomorrow’s weather starts with a chance of precipitation’ first thing in the morning....followed by light rain showers.   Actually tomorrow looks like it could be a ‘nae bad’ day;  warmer and less windy than today.   I might get  more pruning done.
 Kinneuchar loch with waves.

No plan for tomorrow.... being limited to travelling more than five miles to take exercise means I can’t go to Dysart or Crail etc.    That might change next month.   In the meantime (weather permitting) I enjoy the biking... but I’m thinking Elie Estate road will be muddy ... going by the amount of rain we’ve had in the past couple of hours.     Good for the garden though.  

I’m tired tonight.... it must be he weather because I haven’t done that much  work.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....