Quiet morning ....


2nd June 2020 (Monday)     0930.... We have another bonnie morning  but
Roe deer at Chapel Green.
the wind (what little there is) has changed and is now coming from the west.    I’ve been for the paper and round my usual early morning run on the bike;  so the photographs are from the same viewpoints but always different.   At least I think they are but then I like clouds etc.   It’s a really peaceful morning and everything is where it should be;  even the Whooper swan:  it isn’t here so I’m thinking that it has restarted it’s journey north.



21.30     We had morning coffee at Myra’s this morning again;  this group chat brings a feeling of normality to what is a very different  normal’;  different altogether from what normal was before this all started.   I can’t see it changing much for older folks for a long time.

Elie Bay.
After morning coffee the girls and I walked home by way of the bents ;  Kirsty and I were going home, Myra was having her exercise walk to Kirsty’s then home.     Back at Ivy decided to get the bike out and go and get a photograph of the harbour with boats afloat.   (High tide was around midday).   The harbour area both on the water and on the beaches;   almost like it was the summer holidays already.    Since then the weather has changed and it is now raining;   much needed rain I might add.    It is forecast to rain overnight then peter out by the time I go for the paper.   I may need to go for the paper later than usual.

I was busy on the computer this afternoon when I heard a noise at the front door;  it
Family outing.   (Eider)
was my Tesco delivery and I’d forgotten all about it.   I’m beginning to get the hang of this shopping online;  I use it for the general things I need tins etc.... and white chocolate muffins with strawberry in them.    The plan is to stay shopping with the local shops as I have been doing and order online once every three or four weeks to top up the cupboards.

What will I do tomorrow?    Probably the same as today though it all depends on the weather as to what I’ll do.    I should get out on the bike sometime but where I’ll go has yet to be decided.   Right now I feel in need of a cuppa .... and catching up with the News to see what’s been happening around the world.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....