Bright and breezy ....


22nd June 2020 (Monday)    06.30 .... we have a ‘bright and breezy’ kind
Largo Bay bound.
of morning with a fresh feel to the air (there’s a brisk westerly breeze);  a nice morning for going out on the bike.  I’m not sure about going through the estate this morning..... the estate road will be wet and muddy in places;  but I will get round the villages.

 09.00     I’ve been round the villages and noted that everything is where it should be and looking good.   It was bright and sunny when I went out but the sky was beginning to cloud over by the time I was back home;  and the air was cooler.     Nice morning though.... very enjoyable.    I might go out again (in the afternoon) but that depends on how busy the roads are and what the weather is doing.    Right now it’s cuppa time.    There's a chance of light rain around midday.

His 'Nibs'.

11.00    The western sky has the look of rain in it;  and I have had a migraine which I’m thinking must be due to a change in the weather so it looks like I won’t be out on the bike again today.    Soduko’s, the paper and ‘Little Dorrit’ in The Hutte it is then;  with breaks for the odd cuppa.
Oh ‘M’ was impressed with her birthday present last night...but luckily she is on a diet so they’re all mine!   The sacrifice’s I make.    She was looking forward to a birthday outing for lunch with her daughter and granddaughter;  I think they were going to Paraparaumu a nearby town.   Life still seems to be ‘back to normal’ in New Zealand in spite of those two overseas visitors having tested positive.   I suppose only time will tell.
   
13.30    Well it has been easy enough to make my mind up what not to do ;   it’s raining so I won’t be going out.    Computer ‘stuff’ it is.   It’s actually a bleak afternoon but the rain is suppose to stop by mid afternoon.... sunny spells would be welcome.   Right now
Early morning coffee stop.
the weather and virus appear to be working together to make it really difficult for us all.   I’ve just seen the weather forecast and there is going to be a short heatwave with temperatures in the low 30’sC down south ....  ‘Sunny Sussex’ etc.    We’re going to be in the low 20’sC.  



17.30    The rain stopped and I went to the beach:  there are one or two places where I can get down to and back up from the beach .... it is a bit tricky but with the stick it can be done.   It was fairly busy with folk out for their exercise.    Every weekend a few more beach huts appear ....including the one with the patio where I have my ‘early morning coffee’.   All we need now is summer weather.   What am I saying .... this is Scottish summer weather!


21.00    I’ve enjoyed today even with the weather being a bit mixed and cool for this time of year;  but not cold enough to stop me sitting on a seat watching the  folk bumbling along the beach.   Tomorrow is going to be another day of mixed weather .... so I might make tomorrow a lazy day.    I have a Tesco delivery coming at 14.00.... but I don’t remember ordering anything exciting.   Right now it’s chocolate time then orf to bed to read a few pages of my book.

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....