Misty and damp ...


15th June 2020 (Monday)    08.00 ....I’ve been for the paper and came
Kinneuchar loch.
home by way of the estate;  it’s not a pleasant morning the weather being as per forecast;  “thick cloud and a gentle breeze” and it’s slightly cooler than it was yesterday.
   My main reason for going though the estate was for exercise though I did stop and take a photo of the loch.   I was back at Ivy just as the Scotch mist began to get heavier.


21.00     I’ve had a busy and enjoyable day in spite of the weather being mixed;   I walked up to the golf course to get a few ‘misty golf course’ photos;  unfortunately the mist was heavier than I wanted to be but I was happy enough with the photos I got.   It disnae take much to make me happy.   Later in the afternoon I had to go up to Elie by this time it was raining so I had to take the car(electric bike are not best suited for rain).    Strangely enough the only thing spoiling the rain was the fact it was w-e-t;  the
Ivy rose.
rain was warm and not heavy and only bothersome to the lens of the camera.   Having gone to Elie it was only natural I should end up at the harbour:  it was very quiet.   The sun broke through when I was at the harbour and the rain stopped ... this was at 16.30. and since then up until half an hour ago we’ve had a bonnie evening.

The ‘news’ from down south is all about the shops re-opening on the High streets etc with people queuing in some cases to get spending.    Since lockdown began I have been in three shops;  ‘Elie Paper Shop’, Ardross Farm and the Chemist and I do online with Tesco every three weeks or so;  I’m happy enough with my new shopping arrangements and have no intention of going back to the way it was;    I will probably go to the ‘Store’ in Anstruther jut to get used to some of the ‘new normal’... and will definitely go to Leven for a haircut as soon as hairdresser’s are back in operation.   Will going for a haircut
!7th green and fairway.
be safe for us older folks before there’s a vaccine I wonder?   There’s a big list of things I wonder about!    Like when will we get a decent spell of sunny weather?

Tomorrow? ....this spell of grey damp weather is restricting me some.   If there’s Scotch Mist I don’t go out on the bike but can ‘walk’ to the beach of the golf course to get more misty photos;  that will most likely be the plan.  

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Cold and overcast ....

Quiet morning ....