Wet....

2nd April 2024 (Tuesday)    21.00    I tried to upload a video onto 'The Hutte' and lost everything

I'd already written;  this is a short update, to let you know that all is well again at Ivy.   I eventually got out in the car and went to Methil to visit Alice.... and enjoyed lunch with Alice and her nephew Lucas.   
We took time out from catching up with all the Methil and Buckhaven news (Lucas lives in Buckhaven) to pick up our watches that had been 'in' getting new batteries fitted.
The car is now 'moored up' in the disabled parking bay a the 'Toon Hall';  not the best place in wet weather but I shouldn't get blocked in there.  
 Everything appears to be working as it should again... but I won't upload the video until tomorrow.... when I find out  where I went wrong'.   The video is of the journey by car, from Lundin Links to Elie Harbour.   At the harbour Jimmy's car (as it was then) is moored up at the Sailing Club.... where we would be having morning coffee.   

This has been a stressful weekend for me and it will take a few more days for me to unwind and relax completely;   however 'all's well that ends well'.... and it has ended well!   I'm a 'happy boy'.
I've just noticed an 'Insert Video' button among the buttons above so I'll have another go at uploading the video tomorrow.   The link was sent to me by Les, a friend in Australia!   It's a brilliant video... as you 'might' see when I have another go at uploading it 'ra morra'.   I'm too tired to do it tonight.  Orf to make the Horlicks!

Popular posts from this blog

Pittenweem swimming pool....

Quiet morning ....

Cold and overcast ....